Game Fairness & Security
At Cybergaming, we take issues of game fairness and security very seriously.
Licensed & Regulated
Our parent company has card room operating on a gaming license by the Curacao Gaming Commission. Cybergaming's systems have been subjected to a risk analysis and an audit plan has been established to ensure that our gaming systems comply with the highest standards of the industry. Operational monitoring and audits are conducted on a monthly basis to ensure continuing compliance.
Random Number Generator
Cybergaming uses a RNG (random number generator) to ensure that all players are dealt a fair deal hand each and every game. The RNG system produces innumerable permutations and combinations in the 52-card deck that is virtually impossible to predict. The numbers must be unpredictable and not related to each other in any way to be considered truly random.
The Cybergaming random number generator, has been tested and certified by top regulatory agency as a part of our regulatory process. The random number generator has been found to deal cards from the deck such that each card has an equal chance of being selected unless it had already been dealt in the poker game.
Data & Financial Security - Thawte
User real money deposits are processed using 128 bit data encryption to ensure the highest level of privacy and confidentiality of their personal data and financial information both to and from the online poker software and website. All financial and personal data is stored on secure servers and only Cybergaming management staff have access to financial information. Our dedicated transaction website has a Thawte SSL certificate and trusted site seal to ensure our players that their personal information is protected and that our website is validated so they may transact safely and securely. Authentic Sites use Thawte SSL certificates to offer secure communications by encrypting all data to and from the site.
Fraud Policy & Player Verification
For our operators' players' enjoyment and peace of mind we feel that it is important to provide a safe and secure gaming environment at all times. To this end Cybergaming has developed a system using the latest available technology to ensure a collusion-free gaming environment.
Cybergaming has zero tolerance for fraud & collusion. To reduce the incidence of fraud & collusion we have introduced the following guidelines and procedures.
• Individual players are only allowed one account per player.
• Any player found to be participating in collusion or deceptive practices will have their accounts immediately suspended.
• We are constantly monitoring various vital statistics and patterns of both in game play and member information to detect incidents of fraudulent activity.
• Any player found to have supplied incorrect or incomplete contact information will have their account immediately closed.
• Cybergaming will often request to confirm the identity of individual players via our phone/fax/email/credit card verification procedures. Any player that refuses to complete our verification procedures will have their account closed.
• Cybergaming will set credit card processing limits according to the usage pattern of each individual user. We will often not accept credit card payments without verification that the end users are the owner of the credit card(s) being used to fund their account.
• Any player found to commit fraud against any of Cybergaming partner sites by disputing valid credit card transactions or using an unauthorized credit card will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regardless of their country of residence and will be liable to debt and expense recovery according to our terms and conditions.
Credit card fraud is a growing problem facing internet commerce. At Cybergaming, we go to great lengths to ensure that our network players enjoy a safe and fraud free playing environment at all times. Nobody would like having their credit card fraudulently used online, nor would most players like to play against a fraudulent player using illegally obtained funds.